Yes, I believe that all Women want to feel beautiful in their own skin. We want beautiful, hydrated, supple, glowing skin. We want people to see us as vibrant.
In the summer of 2018, I started noticing a few more fine lines and a dullness to my skin. I did some research and found two things that I was missing:
Serums were not a part of my skin routine and I was using a cleanser that was not as good for my skin as I was led to believe.
Enter GoPure Beauty Products
I was contacted by them to try out their serums and post about it on Instagram. I checked out the company and found the products to be cruelty free, made with potent active ingredients and botanical extracts. All things that I like in products. So, I agreed to test them out.
Wow, was I impressed.
The serums made my skin look and feel healthy and hydrated. I noticed too that my fine lines were becoming increasingly less noticeable and my skin was regaining its youthful glow.
Here are the serums that I used and still use today:
Vitamin C – it brightens your skin, helps it stay hydrated, evens out your skin tone and helps reduced fine lines around the eyes. It is safe for most skin types
Hyaluronic Acid – helps your skin retain moisture, and look and feel more supple
Retinol – Boosts the collagen in your skin thus turning back the clock to more youthful, radiant skin. More collagen equals less wrinkles. Paired with the Retinol Cream and you have a lasting recipe for beautiful skin.
I have been using the serums for more than six months. Each serum, used on a daily basis makes my skin feel truly beautiful. My lines are showing less and less.
I use the cleanser daily. It takes such a small amount, it’s light and foams great in the shower. My skin does not feel dry. Several times when I have showered later in the day, I don’t put anything on after using the cleanser and my face feels amazing.
- I like the microdermabrasion cream and use it a couple of times per week. It gently exfoliates my revealing new skin. Hyaluronic Acid, CoQ10 and Lavender & Avocado Extracts deeply nourish the skin leaving is soft and glowing.
- With active fruit enzymes, glycolic acid, deeply hydrating oils such as coconut, jajoba and rosehip as well as Reshi mushroom extract, the enzyme mask leaves my skin nourished and hydrated.
I was looking for a product to help with my dry body skin and I kept coming across rosehip oil. It is a dry oil that deeply penetrates the skin to help with additional collagen production. It is an excellent source of both Vitamin C and A both also help with collagen production. I mix a couple of drops with my body lotion. It helps firm and moisturize my skin.
Recently, I started using the Jade Roller. I was skeptical at first but I love it. I use it to massage the sesrums in to my face and neck. I also use it to ease the look of the lines I have in my forehead. It feels amazing. Using even strokes in an upward motion, the roller helps the serums to deeply penetrate the skin, reduce puffiness and fine lines
My next purchase is going to be the Vitamin C daily moisturizer. I have been so pleased with the other products, I have no doubt I will love this one too.
Here are a few reasons You should Choose goPure Beauty:
- goPure Beauty products are all proudly Made in the U.S.A from globally sourced materials
- 100% CRUELTY FREE – ALWAYS
- NO AUTOSHIP – You order when you want and there is NEVER any autoship or autobill
- FREE SHIPPING on all U.S. orders over $49
- They stand behind their products with a 60 DAY 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – NO RISK in trying goPure!
- They guarantee that their products are the highest purity possible
- The use the products daily and swear by them!
- Customers Love goPure – check out the reviews
- All products are made with active ingredients such as Hayluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Shea Butter, Green Tea, Aloe Vera, Argan Oil, Rosehip Oil and many others.
- More importantly you will find NO Parabens, NO artificial fragrances, NO propylene glycol, NO hydroquinone, NO formaldehyde, NO sls and NO dyes in our products EVER.
- Use my code: kimc10 for 10% off every purchase!
This blog post is not paid. It is truly my opinion after having used their products for more than six months.
To receive more information about nourishing your mind, body and soul For a Good Life After 50, Subscribe here